Contracts and Rights Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Contracts and Rights Assistant to join our dynamic children’s publishing team. This is an entry-level role suitable for someone who is keen to start their career in publishing. You will be working across all departments in the company.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly organised, with a passion for accuracy, and excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Implementation of a strong contracts management system across the company
· To help and assist the Rights team with contract renewals
· Drafting contracts, including addenda
· Liaising with literary agents, authors and illustrators to agree contractual terms
· Process reversion requests
· To assist Editorial, Rights, Design, Sales, Publicity & Marketing with queries relating to contractual terms
· Tracking payments and royalties and preparing reports
· Attention to detail is essential
· Strong organisational and communication skills
· Knowledge of publishing contracts is an advantage
· A team player with a willingness to be fully involved in all aspects of the business
The role will be based in our London office, 126 New King’s Rd, Fulham SW6 4LZ. We are currently working remotely.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Please state in the subject line Contracts and Rights Assistant.
The closing date for this role is Friday, February 26.